Responsive, Professional, and Creative
Rogers & Rogers focus its practice exclusively on immigration law issues. We represent clients ranging from Fortune 500 companies to professional athletes to individuals seeking assistance in family visa or asylum matters. We are responsive, professional, and creative in our approach. If there is a way to achieve your immigration goal, we will find it.
We provide services and representation in all types of immigration matters:
Employment Visas and Immigration
- EB-1, EB-2 and EB-3 visas — for individuals with extraordinary abilities in the arts, sciences, education, business or athletics, multi-national managers, outstanding researchers and professors, professionals with advanced degrees, or skilled and unskilled workers
- Employment based, non-immigrant visas — available for professionals, athletes, entertainers, executives, researchers, investors, and others who are interested in entering the United States on a temporary basis to pursue employment and investment opportunities.
- Investment visas — E-2 and E-1 visas for treaty investors and treaty traders
- L-1A and L-1B visas — for executives, managers, and employees with specialized knowledge
- H-1B visas — for professionals with specialized knowledge and unique skills
- PERM/Labor Certification — for employees seeking their permanent residence in the EB-2 and EB-3 visa categories
- Other immigrant visa matters
Non-Employment Related Visas and Immigration
- Family and fiancée visas — assistance with obtaining visas for family members and soon-to-be family members
- Deportation defense — representation to defend immigration status and prevent removal
- Criminal issues and immigration — understanding and resolving criminal issues that affect immigration status
- Asylum — obtaining asylum status for victims of persecution and abuse
- B-1 visas — for business visitors
- B-2 visas — for tourists
- F visas — for full-time students at academic institutions
- M Visas — for full-time students at vocational schools
- J visas — for scholars, researchers, teachers, trainees, and others
- Green card and permanent residence
- Citizenship — assistance in obtaining U.S. citizenship
- Waivers – for special permission to enter the United States
- Humanitarian Parole – to gain temporary entry to the United States under urgent circumstances
Criminal Charges, Convictions, and Deportation
- Criminal Issues and Immigration — counseling and assisting immigrants who are either facing trial or have already been convicted and are facing deportation.
- Bonds for Immigrants with Criminal Convictions — our office can assist immigrants with obtaining a bond or appeal their detention should they be denied bond.
- Previous Deportation and Re-Entry — our office represents clients who have been deported due to a criminal conviction or visa violation and are seeking to reenter the United States.
We Are Responsive and Results-Driven
Rogers & Rogers know that in immigration law matters, time is critical. Our clients appreciate our responsiveness and concern for their needs. When you call with questions, we respond in a timely manner. When critical deadlines approach, our attorneys are prepared with the necessary documents. We are results-oriented and results-driven. Our goal is to help you achieve your immigration goals.
For a consultation with an immigration lawyer at Rogers & Rogers, call our Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania office at 412.434.7500, our Charlotte, North Carolina office at 704.372.7222, or send us an e-mail.