Charlotte, North Carolina
Mr. Cauley focuses his practice primarily in the areas of business and family based immigration. He has participated in a wide variety of immigration matters ranging from employment and family based immigration cases to asylum and denaturalization litigation. Mr. Cauley is an experienced trial attorney with many years of trial practice in both state and federal courts.
In addition to his legal experience, Mr. Cauley has extensive experience working with nationals from around the world. Prior to joining Rogers & Rogers, P.C., he acted as a Regional Director for Teen Mania Ministries, an international missions organization. He was responsible for South America and Asia teams in addition to directing several projects throughout Africa.
Mr. Cauley was admitted to the North Carolina State Bar and the Federal District Court for Western District of North Carolina in 1993. He is a graduate of Campbell University and was awarded the degree of Juris Doctor from Regent University in 1992.
- Bar Admissions:
- North Carolina, 1993
- U.S. District Court Western District of North Carolina, 1993
- Washington, 2004
- Regent University School of Law, Virginia Beach, Virginia,
- Campbell University, Buies Creek, NC,
B.A. Political Science / English
- Professional Associations and Memberships:
- American Immigration Lawyers Association - Carolinas Chapter, 2004 - Present
- Past Employment Positions:
- Teen Mania Ministries, Director of Student Affairs, 1996 - 2003
- Rogers & Rogers, PC, Attorney, 2004 - Present